1. Each ball will be important because there are 100 balls in an inning.
2. The one with the most runs scored wins.
3. After 10 balls, the fielding side switch is finished.
4. Five or ten consecutive balls may be delivered by a bowler. Captain makes the choice.
5. A bowler may only throw a total of 20 balls every game.
6. A 90-second-long strategic timeout is available to each bowling team. During the timeout, the coach might go to the center of the field and talk strategy with his or her players.
7. Each team is given a 25-ball powerplay.